Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life!"

     I will be giving a workshop on December 11th from 1pm to 4pm titled "Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life".  In this workshop, we will be working on identifying our negative beliefs and creating positive affirmations out of these beliefs through fun, experiential exercises and guided meditations.  Please bring a journal or notebook and a pen because we will be writing affirmations!  This workshop will be held at The Center For Spiritual Living @ 1237 Central Avenue, Albany, NY 12205.  The cost for this workshop is only $35 and you can register on my website: sandralumb.com on my "Upcoming Events" page.  I look forward to seeing you on Saturday the 11th!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandra,

    Just thought that I'd introduce myself as I am following your blog. I love your posts they are very inspirational and are in tune with my own beliefs, which are also strongly influenced by Louise Hay. Keep up the great work and please feel free to have a look at my blog at http://joymakepeace.blogspot.com/ (By the way I'm in Australia) How exciting we can chat as if we are neighbors. Love and peace Joy

    ReplyDelete