Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I Trust the Process of Life

     "There is a rhythm and a flow to life and I am part of it!  Life supports me and brings to me only good and positive experiences.  I trust the process of life to bring me my highest good!"-Louise L. Hay

     Trusting the process of life is what I am working on in this moment.  I have been feeling impatient lately, wanting to get my goals accomplished NOW!  Patience is what spirit keeps whispering in my ear.  Feeling like I'm not getting enough done is getting me nowhere but into a state of frustration.  So I must trust in this flow of life, that is bringing me my highest good.

     Affirmations to help me in this process:  I am calm and relaxed.  I have everything I need inside of me.  I draw from the Universe all the wisdom needed to take on any task easily.  I relax into the flow of life.  My creativity is increasing every day.  I am safe.  All is well in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment