Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I Turn Every Experience into a New Opportunity

     "Each problem has a solution.  All experiences are opportunities for me to learn and grow.  I am safe."-Louise L. Hay.

    When it comes to problems, I now see that the solution to every problem becomes your next "problem", because life is a constant flow of changes.  Once you find your solution, there will be challenges there as well to work out.  I was struggling with a problem earlier and found that letting it go and just relaxing helped tremendously.  I prefer to call "problems" challenges because this is a much more positive term.  I was working on a task and experiencing many challenges, and I had to admit to myself that I need help!  I actually knew that I would need assistance with this project before I even began, but I tried to do it myself anyway.  Though I do not see myself as failing at my task, I just know that I do not have the expertise to complete it on my own...I am OK with this.

     So I came up with some positive affirmations to help me with my challenging task:

I am a creative person with great ideas!  I am strong and capable!  I ask for help and easily receive everything I need!  My challenges are helping me to learn new things and grow!  I love and accept myself!

     I hope that if you are feeling challenged with something today that you can relax and know that you can find your solution, and that it is OK to ask for help.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment